North Fork Ranch & North Fork Ranch Guide Service will be following county, state and federal recommended procedures to ensure the safety of our staff and our guests. The guidelines may be updated and are subject to change to comply to the latest county, state and federal procedures. Staff, guides and our guests need to take responsibility for their safety and health to ensure that all enjoy our wonderful setting. If guests have any symptoms of illness please refrain from joining us for your fishing or lodging adventure with us. If you have specific questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.478.1349.
Guided Fly Fishing Trips
Assuring Employee Health
- Guides currently on staff will been practicing appropriate social distancing while working and personally when they are not working.
- Guides on staff have been asked to stay home if they have any symptoms of illness including monitoring temperatures.
- Guides have been provided with personal protective equipment including buffs reinforced with 905 sheerweight interfacing, nitril gloves, hand sanitizer & cleaning supplies.
- Guides have been trained to appropriately distance themselves while on guide trips and trained how to protect themselves when distancing is not probable.
Assuring Client Health
- Most important request that we have is that if you feel any symptoms of illness please do not visit us. We will give you 10% toward a future visit if you are honest with us and honest with yourself and stay home. We need to keep our guides and staff healthy because we might be fishing with someone in the higher risk category for COVID-19 complications after we fish with you.
- We provide hand sanitizing solution at the guide service shed as well as at the entrance to Wildhorse Lodge. We recommend washing of hands for the recommended 20 seconds when using restroom facilities. If hand washing is not available please use hand sanitizer. Shared use facilities at North Fork Ranch including Wildhorse Lodge will be cleaned and sanitized three times a day.
- We ask that you do bring a mask of some type. We recommend Buffs as comfortable face protection. We have disposable masks available free of charge. Buffs are available for sale in the Trading Post gift store at the North Fork Ranch.
- We love our hand shakes and high fives, however we ask for your understanding is we do not shake your hand this season. It is not a reflection of our concerns with your health, this is because we might be fishing with someone in the higher risk category for COVID-19 complications after we fish with you.
- Please help us practice social distancing while fishing with you. Remember, a rod length away at all times. When a rods length is not possible remember to have your mask or buff covering your face and mouth.
- Guides have been assigned three cleaning products (bleach solution, C4U 80% alcohol solution & 409 solution) to sanitize rods, reels, waders, boots, benches and the guide service shed.
Lodging at the North Fork Ranch
Providing Safe Environment for Guests
- Guests are encouraged to wear face coverings when entering common areas and practice social distancing.
- The Wildhorse Lodge dining room bathroom will be provided with antibacterial hand washing soap and paper towels to wash hands any time.
- Hand sanitizer will be stationed at all entrances of the Wildhorse Lodge and other areas around the ranch to ensure adequate opportunity for use.
- All surfaces such as door handles and high traffic areas will be wiped down with a bleach solution multiple times a day to endure the safety of everyone.
- Tables & chairs will be cleaned before and after every meal or seating to ensure a clean space.
Cleaning of Rooms
- Rooms are cleaned daily by our staff
- Trash will be taken out each day
- All employees will wear gloves and masks while cleaning rooms. Gloves will be changed after cleaning each accommodation.
- Guests are able to choose to forgo daily services from housekeeping. (This must be indicated upon arrival)
- After guests check out of the accommodation it will be deep cleaned and sanitize all surfaces.
Meal Service Safety
Assuring Employee Health
- Communication with staff that if they have a temperature of over 100 degrees or other symptoms they will remain home from work. Employees will not return to work for the recommended amount of time from the conclusion of symptoms provided by the CDC.
- Washing of hands upon arrival for the recommended 20 seconds
- Application of gloves & facemask for handling of any foods/ or food prep or in close proximity of guests, and during all meal services. Gloves cannot be reused.
- Practice social distancing measures when applicable
- Kitchen & food prep areas will be sanitized frequently to ensure safety in addition to all the protocol put in place by the state and county health department. All kitchen employees will wear face covering & gloves when handling food.
During Meal Service
- Tables are positioned 6 ft apart with the option for outside seating. (Weather permitting)
- Possibility of multiple seating’s for meals to only allow adequate distancing for guests.
- Each group/party will have their own tables to keep groups separate and adequate distance for other guests.
- All employees will wear gloves and masks during meal service. Gloves cannot be reused.
- Guests are prohibited to enter the kitchen area. Please ask for a staff member for assistance.
- All surfaces and high traffic areas will be disinfected after each meal.
Please reach out to us for further information.
Guide Trip questions - email@example.com 303.478.1349
Lodging & meal service questions - firstname.lastname@example.org 303.838.9873